Hardcore Weather
Wilma main thread - Printable Version

+- Hardcore Weather (http://hardcoreweather.com)
+-- Forum: Weather (/forum-4.html)
+--- Forum: Tropical Weather (/forum-10.html)
+--- Thread: Wilma main thread (/thread-3952.html)

Wilma main thread - Alabamaboy - 10-19-2005 01:43 PM

Here are the latest model runs as of 19/12Z

Wilma main thread - Alabamaboy - 10-19-2005 01:44 PM

And I hope the LBAR model is wrong. It's the first that has it coming toward the NGOM

Wilma main thread - starfish - 10-19-2005 01:49 PM

ironpirate Wrote:Fox news is showing I-4 here in Lake Mary saying the traffic is from evacuees already leaving the coast. The latest just came over the news, she's still cat 5. I've got to work a train north tomorrow and I'll be coming back in on Sat. morning. To late to bug out if necessary. I'll hunker down like in Charlie if she comes farther North into Central Florida.

Can't ya just not go back on the train when it's due to go back south?

Wilma main thread - bobbo4554 - 10-19-2005 01:49 PM

actually its the A9uk model taking it to the NGOM look closely LBAR still says Pinellas county it hasnt shifted it still makes me and katie right under the eye.

Wilma main thread - The Bug - 10-19-2005 01:50 PM

ironpirate Wrote:Fox news is showing I-4 here in Lake Mary saying the traffic is from evacuees already leaving the coast. The latest just came over the news, she's still cat 5. I've got to work a train north tomorrow and I'll be coming back in on Sat. morning. To late to bug out if necessary. I'll hunker down like in Charlie if she comes farther North into Central Florida.

Be Safe!!! Get with us when you can!

Wilma main thread - ironpirate - 10-19-2005 01:55 PM

Nah, I'm the Engineer. Can't get far with out me.

Wilma main thread - ROLLTIDE - 10-19-2005 01:55 PM

back down to 892mb

Wilma main thread - Alabamaboy - 10-19-2005 02:03 PM

bobbo4554 Wrote:actually its the A9uk model taking it to the NGOM look closely LBAR still says Pinellas county it hasnt shifted it still makes me and katie right under the eye.

Guess I been looking at too many models this year. My eyes need a break. Thanks Bob. Thats the same as the UKMET anyways. Still a good model for this year.

Wilma main thread - turbine_mech - 10-19-2005 02:03 PM

bobbo4554 Wrote:actually its the A9uk model taking it to the NGOM look closely LBAR still says Pinellas county it hasnt shifted it still makes me and katie right under the eye.

Are all the models ran at the same time? Is this A9uk the last model to run?

Wilma main thread - The Bug - 10-19-2005 02:04 PM

ROLLTIDE Wrote:back down to 892mb

SO, when are we going to see the weakening?? Once she starts in the GOM???