Hardcore Weather
Wilma main thread - Printable Version

+- Hardcore Weather (http://hardcoreweather.com)
+-- Forum: Weather (/forum-4.html)
+--- Forum: Tropical Weather (/forum-10.html)
+--- Thread: Wilma main thread (/thread-3952.html)

Wilma main thread - Daniel294 - 10-21-2005 10:37 PM

HurricaneWilma Wrote:24 hours on land, i don't care how flat the land, it will drop more then 140 - 100. It will drop to less then 80mph. watch and see.
What about when Katrina crossed Florida? About 12 hours... 80 mph to 70...

Anyways, that's all from me for now.

Wilma main thread - twiztidcabbie - 10-21-2005 10:37 PM

HurricaneWilma Wrote:I would course your a million times up and down[/SIZE]

course me? i assume you mean curse. anyway, we obviously disagree and i will not get into a flame war. i will take the high road. i live in the same part of the country that you do and i know what happened.

Wilma main thread - Mashawnia - 10-21-2005 10:43 PM

Everyone IGNORE the poster Hurricanewilma he is just a troll in here to make trouble and take the forum off topic. Don't comment on his posts and I'd also suggest that u don't even bother reading his post.

Wilma main thread - twiztidcabbie - 10-21-2005 10:48 PM

Mashawnia Wrote:Everyone IGNORE the poster Hurricanewilma he is just a troll in here to make trouble and take the forum off topic. Don't comment on his posts and I'd also suggest that u don't even bother reading his post.

exactly...and i fell prey to it. *courses...i mean curses self* i should have known better since he was trolling the wilma projection thread saying it was going straight to NO. i'll learn one of these days...maybe Smile sorry for going off topic all. please forgive me. i just angry when i know the buzz around NO in the days pre-k was 'oh..it'll turn...they always go to florida'. can't stand it. sorry again. */end ramble, apology
twiztidcabbie

Wilma main thread - Mashawnia - 10-21-2005 10:57 PM

twiztidcabbie Wrote:exactly...and i fell prey to it. *courses...i mean curses self* i should have known better since he was trolling the wilma projection thread saying it was going straight to NO. i'll learn one of these days...maybe Smile sorry for going off topic all. please forgive me. i just angry when i know the buzz around NO in the days pre-k was 'oh..it'll turn...they always go to florida'. can't stand it. sorry again. */end ramble, apology
twiztidcabbie

Don't worry about it. I was in Gretna(that's across the river from NO) and stayed till after HKat.
This troll like to caues trouble and he gets me pissed off. So I've just learned that if see his name to not even bother to read it. He is not worth the time.

Wilma main thread - Alabamaboy - 10-21-2005 10:59 PM

Here are the lastest position cone error and strike probabilities as of 11:00PM EST by the NHC

Wilma main thread - Daniel294 - 10-21-2005 11:10 PM

Alabamaboy Wrote:Here are the lastest position cone error and strike probabilities as of 11:00PM EST by the NHC
Why is Tampa Bay the place with the highest strike probability if the NHC track is much more south?

Why are the probabilites on the northern gulf rising?

Wilma main thread - Alabamaboy - 10-21-2005 11:19 PM

Here are the latest model runs as of 22/00Z

Wilma main thread - Alabamaboy - 10-21-2005 11:22 PM

Suzondabayou Wrote:Wilma is an asshat..his/her head is stuck so far up his/her ***, that all they see is chit.

I feel a boot coming up da yang yang and out ta door.

Wilma main thread - Alabamaboy - 10-21-2005 11:23 PM

Daniel294 Wrote:Why is Tampa Bay the place with the highest strike probability if the NHC track is much more south?

Why are the probabilites on the northern gulf rising?

Good question. I been wondering that too.