Question's Needed!
12-28-2004, 09:21 PM
Question's Needed!
Feel free to post any questions, please I am all ears and if I cannot answer the question I am sure one of the other posters can.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
02-11-2005, 11:03 AM
Question's Needed!
Where are the WMD ??

Hurricane Andrew (1992) Homestead
Hurricane Irene (1999) Homestead
Hurricane Charley (2004) Punta Gorda

I suppose I am just unlucky Smile

...Chat is evil
02-11-2005, 11:16 AM
Question's Needed!
In the basement of James' house.
02-20-2005, 04:44 PM
Question's Needed!
Any real questions. No stupid questions-try and stump me. BRING IT ON! :icon_evil
02-20-2005, 08:01 PM
Question's Needed!
OK, then...

Where are the WMD?
02-21-2005, 11:11 AM
Question's Needed!
Weapons of mass destruction?
02-21-2005, 11:42 AM
Question's Needed!
You catch on quick, slapnuts! Where are they?:icon_twis
02-21-2005, 12:35 PM
Question's Needed!
Ask GWB, he seems to be playing hide and go seek with thim.
02-21-2005, 01:36 PM
Question's Needed!
Ok, ok. The cool pool of water in the E. Pacific. Does anyone think that this may be showing signs of a La Nina episode, or am I reading too much into it?
02-21-2005, 01:47 PM (This post was last modified: 02-21-2005 01:53 PM by Jason234.)
Question's Needed!
The reversal of the el nino seems to be taking place but tis' a battle between the recent drop in negative SOI signal and the cold water pool (respectively-as always) off south america. Keep in mind the ENSO has the most noticeable of affects on the North American continent. Right now it is virtually impossible to see where the current el nino might be going, but the guidance leads to a near neutral pattern. I digress. Keep in mind the weak to near neutral ENSO's are the one's that keep the continent cool and wet...especially the west and east coast. In the summer the ENSO has more of a affect on the tropics then does it on the North American weather, this is because the temperature gradient between the land and the water slacken. My theory on this is that when the el nino is weak it pumps the trof east of Hawaii thru a series of teleconnections, allowing for the Southeast ridge to not exist. As this happens the el nino also creates more trof's or area's of disturbed weather, so it could just be that during a weak el nino season more disturbances are allowed to track more northward.