Katrina main thread
08-11-2005, 11:12 AM (This post was last modified: 05-28-2006 07:54 PM by ROLLTIDE.)
Katrina main thread
[Image: at200512_5day.gif]
[Image: at200512_strike.gif]
NHC PRODUCTS
[Image: 205300W_sm.gif]

[Image: 205300F120_sm.gif]
[Image: 205300P_sm.gif]

[Image: dvor-nh2.GIF]

[Image: 20.jpg]

[Image: dvor-wv2.GIF]

Model runs
[Image: storm_12.gif]
[Image: early1.png]

Shear
[Image: wg8shr.GIF]

[Image: at200510_5day.gif]
[Image: at200512_model.gif]

[Image: 20.jpg]

Hardcoreweather radar with warnings updated every 5 mins
[Image: klix_br248.png]
LIVE TV COVERAGE FROM WWL
http://www.wwltv.com/perl/common/video/w...s=livenoad

WKRG Mobile

http://www.wkrg.com

WPMI Mobile

http://www.wpmi.com

From
[Image: AL122005lts.gif]

[Image: AL122005mltsth.gif]

NEW HURREVAC maps with zoom added below

Every Day of my life I wake up and look up at the sky.

:howdy Go Dallas Cowboys. :howdy
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
08-11-2005, 01:36 PM
Katrina main thread
I think thats Irene. There is nothing anywhere near that area, plus it looks like her, but from a day ago or so.

" There is only one duty, only one safe course, and that is to try to be right and not fear to do or say what you believe." - Winston Churchill

"In the history of the world, the true test of a civilization is how well people treat the most vulnerable and most helpless in their society. The sponsors and supporters of this bill believe that abortion is wrong because unborn children are the most vulnerable and most helpless persons in our society. I agree with them." - Mike Rounds, Governor of South Dakota
Find all posts by this user
08-11-2005, 01:39 PM
Katrina main thread
No I checked this and it is just north of South americia.
[Image: g5_ir.gif]
08-11-2005, 01:42 PM
Katrina main thread
But see it isnt on that map, you can tell from the image you posted that it is much closer to the greater antilles, and there isnt anything there, but if you look at this loop:

http://www.ssd.noaa.gov/PS/TROP/DATA/RT/...-loop.html

that storm you posted looks nearly exact like irene, but not quite in its present location. I think i know what happened, that land to the south of the storm you posted isnt SA, its Haiti and the DR. Justs looks like south america becuase you cant see the bottom of the islands.

" There is only one duty, only one safe course, and that is to try to be right and not fear to do or say what you believe." - Winston Churchill

"In the history of the world, the true test of a civilization is how well people treat the most vulnerable and most helpless in their society. The sponsors and supporters of this bill believe that abortion is wrong because unborn children are the most vulnerable and most helpless persons in our society. I agree with them." - Mike Rounds, Governor of South Dakota
08-11-2005, 01:46 PM
Katrina main thread
Well I guess then the NHC Floater2 must be messed up because it shows it just north of SA.

Sorry for any confusion. :opps
08-11-2005, 02:26 PM
Katrina main thread
NO WAY JOSE!! :fruit

[SIZE="4"][COLOR="RoyalBlue"]I RIDES DA SHERT BUS WIT HCW'S CASS & ZIGGY CAWZ WEEZ SPESHUL!!!
[/COLOR][/SIZE]

[SIZE="2"]You can take the girl out of Louisiana, but you can NEVER take Louisiana out of the girl![/SIZE]

CAJUN GHETTO HEADBANGER ON DA LOOSE!!!
08-11-2005, 02:48 PM
Katrina main thread
Beaujolais Wrote:NO WAY JOSE!! :fruit
Floater 2 is on Irene and Floater 1 is on the EPAC storm

Retired from ASA now for some real flying
08-11-2005, 03:04 PM
Katrina main thread
Dont worry. That isnt SA by the way on the image you posted, that is the north coast of Haiti and the Dominican Republic. I made the same mistake too, I thought that was the north coast of South america and those were the lesser antilees (actually the bahamas), but looking closer i finally realized it wasnt. So i made the same mistake, no worries.

08-12-2005, 07:19 AM (This post was last modified: 08-13-2005 02:13 PM by Brett Adair.)
Katrina main thread
Models for AL962005:

[Image: AL962005_150.gif]
08-12-2005, 01:29 PM
Katrina main thread
Here are the latest model runs for newly 96L as of 12/12Z

Retired from ASA now for some real flying